Single-acting cylinders with spring return CRM serial:
Kích thuỷ lực 1 chiều hồi về bằng lò xo
Tải trọng làm việc:5 tấn
Hành trình làm việc:75mm
Áp xuất làm việc max : 700 Ba
• Single-acting cylinders with spring return for various utilizations, general purpose, extremely versatile and suitable for diverse fields of applications.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, 700 bar.
• The guide ring and stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength removable head.
• Drilled and threaded base for additional attachments.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request
Single acting cylinders with spring return hydraulic cylinder in high pressure. Pushing force from 5 to 100 tons with a stroke range from 25 mm to 360 mm. Extremely versatile hydraulic cylinders, suitable for diversified uses, for general purpose suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Cylinders are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and can be secured to structures or machinery through the fixing holes on the bottom and the thread on the cylinder’s external body. Removable high resistance head and possibility of mounting a self-leveling head for a better distribution of the load to be lifted.
External painting for maximum corrosion resistance. Nitox ONC treatment on all internal mechanical parts for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
All models weighing up to 20 kg are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
Sectors of use: steel mills, energy, industry, infrastructure, engineering and testing, mining, shipbuilding, offshore, oil & gas and transport.
Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances and features.
All models can be connected to different drive units such as hand pumps or electric, air, petrol pumps. A wide range of accessories such as hoses, valves and pressure gauges are available for the composition of the desired hydraulic circuit.