High tonnage cylinders, single acting, load return :
Kích thuỷ lực lùn một chiều
Tải trọng làm việc :500 tấn
Hành trình làm việc :150mm
Áp xuất làm việc max :700 bar
Single-acting high tonnage hydraulic cylinders with load return. Push force from 50 to 1000 tons with range of strokes from 50 mm to 300 mm.
• Plunger execution, equipped with stroke indicator and anti overstroke device.
• Hydraulic cylinders suitable for heavy duty applications, pushing and large lifting operations.
• The guiding surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in load offset absorption.
• Equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability, 3/8” NPT female coupler with dust cap equipped.
• Removable high strength saddle and possibility of mounting a tilting saddle for better distribution of the load to be lifted.
• Nitox ONC treatment on all mechanical components for maximum resistance against corrosion and wear.
• All models are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
• Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances
Hydraulic cylinders with load return in high pressure. Pushing force from 50 to 1000 tons with a stroke range from 50 mm to 300 mm. High tonnage hydraulic cylinders, suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load. Plunger execution, equipped with stroke indicator and anti
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Hydraulic cylinders load return are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and removable high resistance head and possibility of mounting a self-leveling head for a better distribution of the load to be lifted.
Nitox ONC treatment on all internal mechanical parts for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
All models weighing up to 20 kg are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
Sectors of use: steel mills, energy, industry, infrastructure, engineering and testing, mining, shipbuilding, offshore, oil & gas, transport and heavy lifting.
Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances and features.
All models can be connected to different drive units such as hand pumps or electric, air, petrol pumps. A wide range of accessories such as hoses, valves and pressure gauges are available for the composition of the desired hydraulic circuit.