Extra flat cylinders – Low height hydraulic cylinder :
Xi lanh thủy lực đặc biệt phẳng
Tải trọng làm việc :5 tấn
Hành trình làm việc :15mm
Áp xuất làm việc max :700 bar
CRM-XP Series are high pressure extra flat hydraulic cylinders for lifting operations with extremely reduced closed height, ideal for working in narrow spaces where it would be impossible to use other cylinders.
• Thanks to its small dimensions the cylinder is ideal for lifting machinery, alignment operations, releasing moulds and bridge crane maintenance.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, 700 bar. Designed to operate in any position.
• Nitrox QPQ treatment to increase hardness and corrosion resistance.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request.
Extra Flat hydraulic cylinders, spring return in high pressure. Pushing force from 5 to 100 tons with a stroke range from 4,5 mm to 150 mm. Extremely flat, and compact for use where other cylinders will not fit, suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Cylinders are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and can be secured to structures or machinery through the fixing holes and removable high resistance head.
Nitox ONC treatment on all internal mechanical parts for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
Sectors of use: steel mills, energy, industry, infrastructure, engineering and testing, mining, shipbuilding, offshore, oil & gas and transport.
Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances and features.
All models can be connected to different drive units such as hand pumps or electric, air, petrol pumps. A wide range of accessories such as hoses, valves and pressure gauges are available for the composition of the desired hydraulic circuit.