Single acting cylinders with lock nut, low height for confined spaces :
Kích thuỷ lực lùn có vòng hãm an toàn
Tải trọng làm việc :100 tấn
Hành trình làm việc :50mm
Áp xuất làm việc max :700 bar
High tonnage hydraulic cylinders with lock nut, reduced height, single acting. Push force from 60 to 500 tons with a range of strokes from 45 mm to 50 mm.
• Compact hydraulic cylinders, suitable for lifting operations pushing and heavy lifting. Lock nut for the maintenance of the load in complete safety.
• The guiding surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in load offset absorption. Pluging execution, equipped with anti overstroke device.
• Equipped with high-strength gaskets for maximum durability.
• 3/8 ’’ NPT female coupler with dust cap equipped.
• Tilting saddle for optimal offset load distribution.
• Nitox ONC treatment on all mechanical components for maximum resistance against corrosion and wear.
• All models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
• Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances
Lock nut hydraulic cylinders low height in high pressure. Pushing force from 60 to 500 tons with a stroke range from 45mm to 50 mm. Low Profile and low height to be used in confined areas with locking collar to hold the load on fully safety, suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Cylinders are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and self-leveling head for a better distribution of the load to be lifted.
Nitox ONC treatment on all internal mechanical parts for maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
All models weighing up to 20 kg are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
Sectors of use: steel mills, energy, industry, infrastructure, engineering and testing, mining, shipbuilding, offshore, oil & gas, transport and heavy lifting.
Possibility to design and produce custom made hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances and features.
All models can be connected to different drive units such as hand pumps or electric, air, petrol pumps. A wide range of accessories such as hoses, valves and pressure gauges are available for the composition of the desired hydraulic circuit.