Aluminium, single-acting cylinders with spring return :
Kích nhôm thuỷ lực một chiều
Tải trọng làm việc :100 tấn
Hành trình làm việc :100mm
Áp xuất làm việc max :700 bar
CRMA Series are chydraulic cylinders built with special high strength aluminum alloy for lifting operations.
• Light weight high pressure cylinders that are easy to carry and very easy to handle. Used in applications in which reduced weight is an important factor.
• Spring-actuated return. Designed to operate in any position.
• Steel baseplate to prevent the cylinder from deforming if used on surfaces that are not perfectly flat.
• The stop ring guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength removable head, concentrically splined to distribute the load uniformly over the entire surface.
• Custom made hydraulic cylinders with high strength aluminum alloy.
Lightweight aluminum hydraulic cylinders, spring retun in high pressure. Pushing force from 30 to 100 tons with a stroke range from 50 mm to 150 mm. Lightweight cylinders that are easy to carry and very easy to handle. Used in applications in which reduced weight is an important factor suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Cylinders are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and high resistance head. Steel baseplate to prevent the cylinder from deforming if used on surfaces that are not perfectly flat.
All models weighing up to 20 kg are equipped with lifting eyebolts.
Sectors of use: steel mills, energy, industry, infrastructure, engineering and testing, mining, shipbuilding, offshore, oil & gas and transport.
Possibility to design and produce custom made lightweight aluminum hydraulic cylinders on request, with dedicated geometries, performances and features.
All models can be connected to different drive units such as hand pumps or electric, air, petrol pumps. A wide range of accessories such as hoses, valves and pressure gauges are available for the composition of the desired hydraulic circuit.