Nut runner (GSR-type)
- Tightening torque 350-800 N . m
- Bar socket accessory
Is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in Japanese market as just for reference.
|Models||Note||Max. torque (Nm)||Minimum torque capacity (N m)||The upper limit torque capacity (N m)||Idle speed (min-1[rpm])||repeated accuracy (%)||Single-phase voltage (V)||Max. current (A)||Max. power consumption (W)||frequency (Hz)||Model number||Controller||weight (g)|
|GSR81T||Double insulation||800||350||800||16||± 5.||100||14.5||1,400||50-60||G81||Having within||5400|
|GSR82T||Double insulation||800||350||800||16||± 5.||200||7.5||1,400||50-60||G82||Having within||5400|
- ※ bar socket and a cable line aren’t included in Main body mass .
- ※ repeated accuracy is the one which expressed ill-balance of tightening torque in case of a tightening outrigger in the % by the same torque setting work condition.
- ※ “1” of a Model number end shows single-phase 200V to 100 V of single phase “2”.
- ※ Only the body isn’t being sold.
|Bar socket (MRU36T)||1|
|(−) Baby driver (for torque setting dial adjustments)||1|
- ※ Details of bar socket see Bar socket MRU, please.
Precautions for use
- Torque control range fluctuates by the situation of bolt nut and the tightening target part.