Nut runner (GSR-type)
- Tightening torque 200-500 N . m
- Bar socket accessory
Is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in Japanese market as just for reference.
|Models||Note||Max. torque (Nm)||Minimum torque capacity (N m)||The upper limit torque capacity (N m)||Idle speed (min-1[rpm])||repeated accuracy (%)||Single-phase voltage (V)||Max. current (A)||Max. power consumption (W)||frequency (Hz)||Model number||Controller||weight (g)|
|GSR51T||Double insulation||500||200||500||23||± 5.||100||13.5||1,350||50-60||G51||Having within||4900|
|GSR52T||Double insulation||500||200||500||23||± 5.||200||6.5||1,350||50-60||G52||Having within||4900|
- ※ bar socket and a cord line aren’t included in Main body mass .
- ※ repeated accuracy is the one which expressed ill-balance of tightening torque in case of a tightening outrigger in the % by the same torque setting work condition.
- ※ “1” of a Model number end shows single-phase 200V to 100 V of single phase “2”.
- ※ Only the body isn’t being sold.
|Bar socket (MRU32T)||1|
|(−) Baby driver (for torque setting dial adjustments)||1|
- ※ Details of bar socket see Bar socket MRU, please.
Precautions for use
- Torque control range fluctuates by the situation of bolt nut and the tightening target part.