Snug Tightening exclusive wrench Section katakenhou, most, (for shear bolt )
The section which is an end exclusive wrench 1st type for torshear type high power bolt &super high power bolt.
Wrench length designs short with 134mm.
It corresponds to the first end in the U rib part in a bridge, the truss part and the small part where remedial works and earthquake-resistant reinforcing works can’t be used by a standard machine.
An optional tightening torque adjustment is possible at 120-300 N . m of reach.
|High power , the first total M16, M20, M22 and M24 (S10T)|
|super high power , the first total M16, M20 and M22|
Is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in Japanese market as just for reference.
|Models||Note||Max. torque (Nm)||Minimum torque capacity (N m)||The upper limit torque capacity (N m)||Idle speed (min-1[rpm])||repeated accuracy (%)||Single-phase voltage (V)||Max. current (A)||Max. power consumption (W)||frequency (Hz)||The Suitable bolt size||Controller||weight (g)|
|GKSC251||With a prevention mechanism around the bolt axis||300||120||300||33||± 5.||100V||13.5A||1300W||50-60||High power :M16, M20, M22, M24 super high power :M16, M20 and M22||The outside bill||4200|
|GKSC252||With a prevention mechanism around the bolt axis||300||120||300||33||± 5.||200V||6.5A||1300W||50-60||High power :M16, M20, M22, M24 super high power :M16, M20 and M22||The outside bill||4200|
- ※ A socket and a cable line aren’t included in Main body mass .
- ※ repeated accuracy : was the same torque setting and work condition, and ill-balance of tightening torque in case of a tightening outrigger was expressed in the %.
|Inner socket (222TA) for M22||1|
|Outer socket (KSM22) for M22||1|
Precautions for use
- The reaction force when stopping for a high-speed conclusion, becomes a little big. Please be careful.
- Please finish twice and don’t do slovenly end.
- Identical bolt is repeated and the life expectancy of the tightening trout and the wrench is made short and a breakdown is caused. When a chip was cut, big reaction force forms and is very dangerous, so please don’t use a repeat.